Free video tutorials on how to use your iPad
iPad app now available in an App Store near you!
Over two hours of easy to follow step by step video tutorials on how to use your iPad. Intro2ipad is the guide to your iPad that will teach you all the basic features of IOS5 and how to get the most out of your iPad. Learn how to setup + send and receive email, use Safari to view web pages, download and install apps, download music movies tv shows, make your iPad child safe and more. Intro2ipad is the ultimate "how to" beginner guide for your iPad!
|Read the BinaRead.com blog
Covers IOS5, however most concepts and apps are identical to IOS6. Notable exceptions are Youtube amd Maps app. Maps app is now made by Apple (with similar functionality) and Youtube is no longer included with IOS6.
Download the app or watch the free lessons via the "Free iPad lessons" menu.
"this app teaches you iOS 5, people of all ages need this app" - read the review
- Help video on how to use the app
- iPad orientation tour
- Syncing with iTunes
- Using the iPad interface
- How to use the keyboard
- Connecting to wifi
- Using Airplane mode
- Updating IOS "over the air"
- Setting up email with a free iCloud account
- Securing your iPad
- Enabling restrictions to keep your child safe
- Setting up and using the App store
- Using the iTunes music store
- Listening to music
- How to use the Mail app
- How to use the Contacts app
- Using the Calendar app
- Using Safari to browse the web
- Using the Maps app
- Viewing your Photos
- Taking video or photos using the camera App
- Reading and buying books with iBooks
- Taking notes with the Notes app
- Watching Youtube videos
- Using the Videos app
- Voice and video chat with FaceTime
Advanced lessons coming soon!